Note from Infinitum:
Tony Castleman left us a note on our Facebook Page yesterday to update us on how he is still benefiting from the desulfator units he purchased from us in November 2007. (Do excuse him if he got the date of his purchase wrong as it was certainly a very long time ago but we kept the record of his purchase). So not only is has his batteries lasted so long, the unit he purchased is still working almost 8-years later.
Note from Infinitum: Ray posted a positive feedback on our Facebook page 1 year after he purchased from us. We've paraphrased that conversation as his testimonial as well as a screen capture of that conversation below.
"I bought one of these after reading some research papers on the effects of desulfators on old batteries. I had left my lights on for 3 days and the battery was so dead it couldn't light up my dashboard, let alone turn the engine over.
It took a week, but that was probably me not realising that the electrolyte needed topping up. The day after I had topped it up and set it on charge overnight, it worked like new. Pity I had already bought a new battery for my Kawasaki ZX-6R, but it's now a spare that is worth more than I paid for the Infinitum Desulfator.
I have a few 2nd hand batteries that I used in a solar setup. They have sulfated and not been used for about a year. I’m reviving one as I type this."
North Rocks, NSW, Australia
DOUBLE YOUR BATTERY LIFESPAN