"I revived my 5 year old portable Century Jumper 850 jump starter battery with the Infinitum battery desulfator. I am so convinced that I am also using it on my deep cycle solar batteries"
Floral Park, New York, United States
Note from Infinitum:
Wai Tam managed to revive his 5 year old sealed lead acid battery located inside the Century 850 Jump Starter with the Infinitum Desulfator. After charging the battery for 5 to 6 hours over 2 to 3 times he left the battery for a week to discover then that the battery had successfully been revived being able to hold its charge.
As a battery sulfates its capacity to hold a charge drops. You will note this from the quick drop in voltage despite of a full charge.
The good news is, with the Infinitum Desulfator, Wai Tam successfully reversed the destructive process of sulfation and optimized the health of the battery. Watch the video below:
Video Transcript (with snapshots from the video - edited for clarity):
I bought this battery desulfator called Infinitum. The label says Battery Lifespan Maximizer. The reason I got this is because my portable battery is losing its charge. Its not holding the charge as good as before. I was gonna have it recycled. I don’t wanna leave it in my car for a month or two and then have it not be able to start a car just when I need it to. So its not completely dead, I would say two thirds of its former capacity. The battery was reading at about 12.5 to 12.6 voltage. So I plugged this desulfator in and I plugged the charger in. Its charging the battery at 14.72 volts.
I'm gonna leave it connected for a few hours then I’m going to check the readings on the battery to see if it would hold a charge after I disconnect the charger. Usually, if it holds a charge after a few hours I would still get 3 lighted LEDs. So I'm gonna check later on and see how well this desulfator works.
About a week later, and this is the voltage on my portable battery after using the desulfator. I charge it for 2 to 3 times for 5 to 6 hours with the desulfator, it seems to be holding the voltage after a week. When it is new, it would read 12.8 to 13 volts, but this is like a 4 to 5 year old battery. I still have 3 LEDs, that means its almost full capacity. So I would have a bit of confidence leaving this battery in the car. I don't want to have something that goes in the car and when you need to use it and it doesn't work. So this desulfator seems to be doing something. I will continue to use it.
Now I have installed this desulfator to my deep cycle battery, you can see the green LED light here, shows that it is working. I’m going to leave it connected and see if the voltage will be better. Its going to be charged by the solar panels that I have. Its a good sunny day outside so everything is working well. Let’s take a quick look. There’s a little shadow cast by the basketball pole but can’t do too much until the angle of the sun changes. Its a good day for solar power.
DOUBLE YOUR BATTERY LIFESPAN