"I bought one of these after reading some research papers on the effects of desulfators on old batteries. I had left my lights on for 3 days and the battery was so dead it couldn't light up my dashboard, let alone turn the engine over.
It took a week, but that was probably me not realising that the electrolyte needed topping up. The day after I had topped it up and set it on charge overnight, it worked like new. Pity I had already bought a new battery for my Kawasaki ZX-6R, but it's now a spare that is worth more than I paid for the Infinitum Desulfator.
I have a few 2nd hand batteries that I used in a solar setup. They have sulfated and not been used for about a year. I’m reviving one as I type this."
North Rocks, NSW, Australia
ENJOY UP TO 40% OFF
Also available on